Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who said the GED was hard?

...I think it's stupid!

My scores so far on the GED are as follows:

Writing: N/A
Reading: N/A
Math: 530
Science: 600-somthin'
Social Studies: 700-somethin'

The minimum score is 200, the maximum is 800. You need a score of 410 to pass.

That's like 30%! (You can tell my math is bad because I can't even figure out what percentage it actually is.)

Blah. What's this whole "study for the GED" thing? I did none of that. I guess people get scared and the major book companies decide they can get a lot of money selling you a $30 book telling you everything you don't need to know.

Grr.

I'll let you know when I pass.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you're too smart? Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scores! Hurry up and take care of reading and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Object of the GED is to pass the test and get on with your life. Wish you luck on reading and writing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!