Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bah Prozac!

Mom took me to the doctor today to see if I could get on an anti-depressant. Mr. Doctor-Dude said I didn't need one particularly, but he said I could try it and it might help. So I'm now on Prozac. (Makes me think of the one guy from "The Sons of Provo", hah!)

And I just realized...

For years and years, probably from eleven on or so, I've wished my life to be "interesting." My journals are filled with, "I wish my life was interesting!!" (Boy was I whiny!) Well, you know what? I think it is. I got what I wished for. Now I will view this difficulty differently. It is, as you might say, writing material. For my memoir!

I shall make the best of it.

I shall treat these problems in a way that later I will be proud of.

After all... it is going in my memoir. :)

2 comments:

  1. P.S. God and I: on better terms. I'm straightening things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are? That is WONDERFUL!
    (You and God, I mean, not being on anti-depressant!! Haha!)
    You go, girl! ;)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!