Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Throwing in the towel...

...at least on that method of blogging. I don't think I was cut out to write devotionals (unlike my extremely talented friend Earwen).

Well it comes down to the fact that this blog is just A Blog. Whatever I want it to be, whenever I want it to be. That's what A Blog is, right? Kinda like a journal. I like that idea. =)

Now, as long as you all expect the unexpected (or the just plain boring), I can continue.

7 comments:

  1. Aawww *pats you on the back*
    Thanks! :)
    Sounds like fun - I have a blog just to 'blog' =D
    Oh! I also have a stories blog http://swordofearwen.wordpress.com
    And would you mind (just for the blogging realm =D) calling me Ëarwen instead of Mirriam?
    (DON'T TAKE THIS AS AN OFFENSE, OR I SHALL... uh... and I will, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. :) I'll edit that. I guess I just didn't think about it. And of course I'm not offended! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah, Cierra! And good for you. ;)
    Now, you must learn this song;
    The blogging life's the life for meeeeeeeeee,
    Trying out every blog that I seeeeeee.
    Typing everything that comes to miiiiiiind,
    Even about that itch on my behiiiiiiiind...
    S'the bloggers song.

    I'm following! :D

    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Thanks Scott. I shall learn it, and very well. :) And now that I have a blog, I can follow YOURS! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait... I thought you had a blog, Scott! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should be on my page...www.ergohumor.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Thank you Scottsidore... I found it. I had to type it into the address bar though. It didn't show up on your page. O.o

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!