Tuesday, December 15, 2009

peace & boeing 787

Tell me this morning isn't the most extraordinary morning. The luminous white snow, the liftoff of the beautiful seal-faced Boeing 787, the early bit of coffee, and my skin smelling like a rose and I don't know why. I am extremely content.

I am doing good, living with the grandparents, settled in and enjoying the television (my parents didn't have a tv in their house.) I watch Fox News because that's what my grandparents watch, and I like it except for the fact that they are prejudiced against Obama. But I agree with much they say.

I have been reading some of my old "funny stories"... hilarious little unrealistic stories that I would write for my siblings and usually read aloud at dinner time (to the annoyance of my mother, who said it disrupted the meal.) Now as I go back to read them, I find them even funnier than before, and my grandparents wonder why I'm laughing so loud.

They do make me a little sad, though, because I'm not living with my siblings anymore and therefore am not able to make them laugh like I used to. I got so much joy from that.

Ok, it is lunch time. Turkey meat on a sandwich. I shall melt swiss cheese on it. Then off to my auntie's house.

I shall leave you with a quote by Fred Hollywell from A Christmas Carol:

"I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time: a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time: a time when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts. And therefore, though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good; and I say, God bless it!"

Merry Christmas!!
Peace & Love!
And God bless us all, every one!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, Cierra!
    I know what you're talking about. I pull out old silly stories that I wrote for myself and for siblings, and though I know they're stupid I find myself laughing--perhaps at the me from back then. I don't know.
    Anyway, I already said Merry Christmas, so...Happy Hanukkah and have a good New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un momente -
    I pointed out that black and red looked gothic.
    That's why I want to bring red and black back into NON-gothic! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cierra...
    Obama is AGAINST America.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!