Tonight is my big singing show. I've practiced five hours every day for the last four days, and finally all that work is coming to a climax. With sixteen other people, we are putting on a show with wonderful choreography and beautiful voices, and some of the best directors and teachers in the city.
The show starts at 7:30PM. I have to get down to the recital hall at 3:30PM for a dress rehearsal.
But bah humbug, I need to go get my espresso and some more Sobe flavored water. And I think I'll eat a few string cheese sticks in the process.
Love,
me
Friday, July 24, 2009
2 comments:
Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Have a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteHannah
Ah, so your voice got better, eh? Hurray!
ReplyDeleteI'll see you on American Idol some year soon, I know it.