I'm always either tired and happy or tired and sad. Does that make sense? Maybe it's the Prozac, but I've turned into a sleepyhead all over the house... in my sisters' bedrooms, on the living room couch, even in the back concrete stairwell (which, unfortunately, is filled with earwigs).
I'm also sufficiently troubled at this moment.
Troubled and tired.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
1 comment:
Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm sorry!
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me that antidepressant never works.
In fact, it seems it makes people depressed!
Look up 1 Peter 5: 7
=)
Love you!