Monday, July 27, 2009

Last Night's Three Rants in my Little Purple Notebook

(I must have been half asleep.)

1. Piece like a dang and getting cold feet. Wondering if I am or am not crazy, possibly schitzophrenic and praying for K---, whom I love like a brother, with hugs hadded too. Today I am blue nail polish (to stop biting) and five cheese stick wrappers in ten minutes while reading a book about writer's losing weight. Skinny legs and jeans size 0, come quick.

2. Careful buckets of happiness not to be tipped and late nights with the fan running for to cool the house down, sounding like air pressure inside a car, and the bamboo plant, it's in the bathroom--probably waiting and thirsty! Gave Leanne that book she needs to read and Isaiah. He makes me laugh, hot and handsome with a fedora, I told him. Green sleeping bag slips off me in the night; heating pad all pilled up turns off and I am cold and in a stumble grope in the dark, reaching and then pulling too far.

3. And a yellow post-it tacked to my wall, sleeping now on a velvety dark green pillow that is beautiful and to hope I don't drool on it, the pretty purple dots are my current favorite color, and green, so to go shopping and find a purple top would be perfect with my new jeans. Goodnight, sleep seducing, goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I liked that post!
    And I LOVE your new profile picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... sleep seducing? What?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i wasn't using sleep seducing drugs, just to assure you!! i was just describing the way sleep seems to envelope you when you're tired, and how it's so easy to slip into. i'm glad you enjoyed the post, despite it being so weird. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, RIIIGHT!
    I was thinking "er.... what does THAT mean!?"
    Well hey, randomness is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!