Tuesday, July 28, 2009

numb


there is such cruelty in life.
i find myself numb.
i used to have such dreams
but my accomplishments mean nothing
i can't accomplish love.

3 comments:

  1. That's sad - I hope you don't actually feel that way!!
    How are you, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy...this did not brighten my day.
    However, it was VERY majestic. Wow. This could get published, definitely...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!