You ought to make one too, I have just had the idea to start mine. I shall find a great beautiful vase or jar, or perhaps even buy one, and I shall put things in it like written prayers and songs and stories to God and drawings for him and whatnot, and it shall be special, just between me and God.
Perhaps you think I'm pagan for doing so, but I don't think so. I've had many, many people call me pagan since I started doing special things to feel closer to God, like lying out on the grass and whispering to him, and creating things for him, and now, this jar. I'm making him special in my life this way. I'm using the creativity he gave me while I'm at it. He can't be mad at me for it.
I'm learning to drive. I'll be creative at that too, unfortunately, because I can't help but mess with everything creatively.
I love colour. My favorite one is purple, but I have a deep respect for every colour on the wheel. A couple years ago my parents bought me an expensive set of Prismacolour pencils, elegantly surrounded by a wooden case. I have been opening it up more than ever now, just to "smell" the colours. They do smell, nice and wooden and waxy. I haven't used them just yet but I am looking forward to it.
Content and lazy.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
2 comments:
Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


PAGAN! Smelling pencils is EVIL!
ReplyDeleteNo, kidding. If things make you feel closer to God, as long as they aren't images (because that is idol worship) they are fein. Or at least I haven't heard anything bad about them.
Worship is one of those things; singing to God.
Side note; You spell color with a u? What are you, British?
Work as play. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEmN1pG7XzQ&feature=related