I woke and had the odd feeling that I didn't like my blog very much, until I looked over it and decided that I do like it very much. I only need to buy some oil paints, paint some art, scan it into the computer and then quite confidently put it on here. Even if you do not like my art, I will like it, and why will I let someone get in the way of what I like to do?
Grandpa and I snapped dry twigs today. I was sad when we got to the bottom of the pile.
I am dying from the disease of Hating Pulp Fiction. It's quite everywhere. I'm also dying from How Did The Inheritance Series Ever Become a Bestseller? My thoughtful answer to that disease? -Americans don't know good fiction anymore. Nobody will read Ray Bradbury anymore, which makes me sad, and nobody will read the good classics unless there is a movie to go along with it.
I don't die from no comments. I don't get very many comments on this blog (probably because I'm such a bad commenter myself) but it's alright, as long as people read it. Usually if they don't comment it is because they don't like it or they don't like me or they find what I write hard to make sense of. That happens often. Not to mention I'm such a strange little feline myself. Some people might simply be weirded-out.
It's hard not to be when you're around someone strange.
Van Gogh was mentally instable and went around with a knife trying to kill his art teacher. I like him. He was handsome. Most artists are. Ray Bradbury is handsome, even though he's old. If I like someone's art they usually become automatically attractive, in my eyes... in that good old artisty way. Even Rembrandt looked nice. Does this make sense?
Scott, you're handsome but I knew that before I even read your work.
Bumper, you're handsome too but I knew that before I even knew your name.
So sometimes I'll just think someone's handsome anyway, but then when I see what they do or what they are like, and if they're good and amazing, then they get bumped up like 50,000 notches. And if they're handsome in the first place and then they're a jerk, I gag every time I see their face.
I get varying responses when it comes to what I look like.
Monday, September 7, 2009
3 comments:
Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Why thank you, Cierra!
ReplyDeleteI've always thought you looked like an elf. Galadriel, maybe. ;)
Oh, and to add, I totally agree that America doesn't know good fiction anymore, especially with writers like Stephenie Meyer and Christopher Paolini running around with millions of dollars.
ReplyDeletehurrah scott! i love you, you dislike meyer and paolini! we shalt be friends forever.
ReplyDelete