Tuesday, August 11, 2009

picture of my purple piece of art...

yes, a shirt. Art.

Why can't clothing be art?

3 comments:

  1. That shirt is SO CUTE!!
    I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I want it toooooooooooooo!
    No, kidding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCOTT!! That's not what you're supposed to say! But if you really want it you can get it at American Eagle, I think it's on sale for $15... LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!