Tuesday, August 18, 2009

rehearsal

Wearing my grey scoop-neck AE shirt (the silky, artsy one with the eagle on it), my skinny jeans, light purple nail polish, and bare feet!

In trouble because I didn't write my morning pages yet, and because I want to do the tango but I don't know how to do it or who to do it with.

I love frogs.

I love little lumps of clover in the grass.

I love angel clouds.

I love my bare feet.

Love,
me.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...

    I love the smell of rain,

    I love horses,

    I love the look, feel, and sound of a feather pen scratching on cool paper,

    and I love storms.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!