Thursday, September 17, 2009

kissing a fool

There's this song, Kissing a Fool by Michael Buble. I've started tying and connecting songs to my relationships and my life and the people in it, in an attempt to symbolicly tag my life with not only writing but other arts.

Kissing a Fool. I love this song. I loved it before it came true. It should not have come true, especially in this certain relationship, but it did. Everytime I hear it now I am filled with a great sense of wistfulness, and not only that, but both sadness and happiness. I am listening to it softly wisp out of the speakers as I write.

I need to know it.

Another one I relate to my life is Questions by Jack Johnson. It's sweetly romantic in its naive wordings, something I often do in my little love relationships. That's how I feel about my loves. They are worth me being a child again in my love. Simply trusting, beautifully concerned, honest and unafraid.

Will you try?

2 comments:

  1. Cierra, just how many times have you fallen in love exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never once with a man in a romantic way. I love my friends, guys and girls. I've liked guys though. Never love as of yet.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!