I apologize very much for my use of a controversial word in my previous post--one that begins with D. I forgot that not everyone thinks that using that word is okay, and to anyone who thinks that, I'm very very sorry... and don't worry, I'm still a Christian, albeit one who is trying to decide what she believes about God and legalism and such. I did not mean to disturb or offend anyone, and as you can tell I was in a very distressed state of mind yesterday.
Take my apologies, and anyone who can, I need you to pray for a 15-year-old girl named Sara who is in a very bad situation with her dad. He beats her and threatens to kill her. She tried to shoot herself today. I am in contact with her over the internet and trying to make her get help, but she is too weak and scared. Please pray for her... pray that she will get help somewhere, and that her dad will be thrown in jail as he deserves.
Friday, August 7, 2009
4 comments:
Welcome to posting a comment on my blog; I thank you for clicking here and I'm sure we will be fast friends if we aren't already, since I love people who comment. But I don't really like people who nit-pick my blog. That tends to get nowhere with me except to make me first laugh, then blush, and finally growl. Not to mention it doesn't make the nit-picker look particulary good either. However, if you would really like to nitpick, email me at cierrawrites@gmail.com. I may or may not reply, but I'll always love you since you commented anyway. Alright, comment away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You're forgiven, C. :)
ReplyDeleteThat poor girl!! I'll put her on the church prayer list, if that's all right!!
I'll be praying for her!
Cierra, you know this as well as I do.
The only way to save her is to lead her to Christ. The TRUE Christ.
Yes, please do, Mirriam. You are right, she needs Jesus, but right now I'm not ready to talk to her about that.... she's not very receptive to Christianity. I'm just trying to keep her physically alive.
ReplyDeleteI found out that her dad and his buddies rape her, and I am going to try to call the Memphis police today, as soon as I figure out her last name. I'm scared her father will kill her if she doesn't do it herself.
I think it was good of Earwen to call you on that. I was convicted too, because I barely noticed it. :S
ReplyDeleteAnd I think its amazing you're doing this for a girl you only know over the Internet. May God bless you and this girl.
~Scotty
ugh. i'm sorry i have to report this... but i called the police about sara, and i guess they went over to her house and found out she had been completely lying... i'm sorry about that. yes, i was (and am) very frustrated. i spent a lot of time trying to help her.
ReplyDelete